Mission Statement: To provide a basic knowledge of the Catholic Faith for each student; to provide an environment where each student may come to a greater understanding of Jesus Christ and his Church; to help form young people who are aware of the dignity and responsibility of being Catholic.
- St. Mary's Director of Faith Formation: Peggy Rhyde (315-824-2164)
- St. Joan's Coordinator of Faith Formation: Jessica Tomcho (Jtomcho@syrdio.org)
- Grades 2 through 8 meet on Sundays in the St. Mary's Parish Center at 9:30 AM and the St. Joan of Arc Parish Center at 10 AM
- 12:15PM - High School classes meet on Sundays in the St. Mary's Parish Center in Hamilton
- Pre-K, K, and Grade 1 meet during the 11:00am Mass at St. Mary's
Registration Fee $40 per family (cash or checks made payable to "St. Mary's Church" and/or "St. Joan of Arc Mission")
If more than one child per family, please submit one form per child.